Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: So-Cal Speed shop T-shirt

  1. #11
    Inactive Member kustom55's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2003
    Posts
    416
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    To help matters, Mike was the VP of the Lonely Kings in the early to mid 90's. The Lonely Kings broke up between 96 and 97. Mike is not in a club called the Suicide Kings. There is a car club in OC called that and a lot of the members think they are Mike. =) Just FYI

  2. #12
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's nice to see a post from you every so often Kustom...I hope your enjoying it out there in Texas! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member kustom55's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2003
    Posts
    416
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello! I am enjoying every minute of Austin! There has been a lot of rain since we have been here though!

    I feel like a closet watcher or something...I have been looking at this board since 1998 and only have a hanful of posts. Hope all is well Erica....
    [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member kustom55's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2003
    Posts
    416
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks pretty...It is still a major work in progress.

    I have been in Austin since end of December. Prior to here, I came from SoCal.(Orange County).

  5. #15
    Inactive Member kustom55's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2003
    Posts
    416
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks pretty...It is still a major work in progress.

    I have been in Austin since end of December. Prior to here, I came from SoCal.(Orange County).

  6. #16
    Inactive Member pretty_in_punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    SWEET RIDE [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member swark's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 10th, 2003
    Posts
    615
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    how long have you been in austin Kustom? and where were you before?

  8. #18
    Inactive Member swark's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 10th, 2003
    Posts
    615
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well you picked the best city in Texas in my opinion. Houston sucks!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •